Getting Help and Support during the Coronavirus Pandemic
We know that this is a concerning time for many people locally. We encourage you to review the resources below for more information about what you can do. You can also reach out to us for more help if you need to, using the contact us form.
Support is available in Mid Sussex through the West Sussex Community Support
Helpline 033 022 27980 whose lines are open 8 am to 8 pm 7 days per week
You may also wish to reach out to the following organisations:
- Burgess Hill Residents: Burgess Hill Town Council Help Point
- East Grinstead Residents: East Grinstead Town Council
- Haywards Heath Residents: Haywards Heath Town Council
- Gov.uk UK Government Website
- NHS England - Health and Wellbeing Advice
- Your wellbeing - Mental Health Resources from Mind
- Mid Sussex District Council Information Page
Help with research into COVID19
If you have a suitable smart phone, you can use the COVID19 app to report on your health to help researchers tracking the spread and prevalence of COVID19, find out more information.
Safeguarding for Volunteers
The recent groundswell in volunteers is heartwarming. Doing this safely is of utmost importance both for those in need of assistance and those volunteering. Find out more